Jerizach

Please help Install Problems

I have tried 3 times now with uninstalling and reintalling the game every time i get this error after i finished install and try to launch the game it gets past the login part the i get this

Exeption EFCreateError in module Dsound .dll at 000116C5 Cannot creat file "C:Program FIles (x86)Rockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto IVasilog.txt 

:wallbash:

Go to your GTA IV folder > right click on LaunchGTAIV.exe > Properties > Compatibility and check 'Run this program as administrator', also do the same for the GTAIV.exe then launch the game.

OMFG thanks you so much what does duty forced mean?

'Duty force' means that you can play as police officer without going to the police station to select player and vehicle model.

But it does not give me a option to go to the station ... is that because im on like the first mission?

But it does not give me a option to go to the station ... is that because im on like the first mission?

And how do i go do the police station way?

Edited by Jerizach

And how do i go do the police station way?

Press left ALT+P and it will show you the police stations on your radar/map, go to the nearest police station and enter the red circle.