Sign in to follow this  
TheDanishGuy

Unlocked car models

hi guys since im just begun to ELS modelling i would like some cars that i can work with and i only got one thats an dodge dart by kinksta100

(everything is working great now i just need to make it so i looks like an FBI)(PICTURES SOON I MY SOON NEW ELS TOPIC WHERE IF I CAN I WILL RELEASE EM)

Thanks for taking time to look and answer

hi guys since im just begun to ELS modelling i would like some cars that i can work with and i only got one thats an dodge dart by kinksta100

(everything is working great now i just need to make it so i looks like an FBI)(PICTURES SOON I MY SOON NEW ELS TOPIC WHERE IF I CAN I WILL RELEASE EM)

Thanks for taking time to look and answer

here's a tip for you and every future modeler Don't release your first 4 cars.. Take ALOT of time learing everything so you actually have something meaningful to give to the community.

as for unlocked models this will give you everything you'll need '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> (don't know how you missed it since its in the same category in the forums)

Edited by XBR410

here's a tip for you and every future modeler Don't release your first 4 cars.. Take ALOT of time learing everything so you actually have something meaningful to give to the community.

as for unlocked models this will give you everything you'll need '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> (don't know how you missed it since its in the same category in the forums)

yes thats good to know my FBI dodge dart have i also had some trobles with it but now i just need to make it black and get permission by kinksta100

also do you have some car models thats unlocked(do you know some)  thank you :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

yes thats good to know my FBI dodge dart have i also had some trobles with it but now i just need to make it black and get permission by kinksta100

also do you have some car models thats unlocked(do you know some)  thank you :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Kinksta released it unlocked so you don't need permission, only ask for permission if the model wasn't released Publicly (unlocked)  and no I don't unfortunately...  the car models listed in that thread will give you everything you need to learn and eventually make your own models like I do now

Kinksta released it unlocked so you don't need permission, only ask for permission if the model wasn't released Publicly (unlocked)  and no I don't unfortunately...  the car models listed in that thread will give you everything you need to learn and eventually make your own models like I do now

thanks for the tips man really helped me out thank you