codyzemanwuzhere

Downloading error

I have tried to download lcpdfr many times. It keeps saying that I havnt downloaded gta iv which i have 2 times now. I also watched the Youtube Video that was posted. I read the thread. Did all of that, but for some reason. It still is not working. I get a message at the last step saying Games for Windows Live Redistributable 3! I tried to download this about 5 months ago, and same message. I gave up for a while, hoping I could download it at a later date but still not working. Can someone help me please. Would love to play this game but not working for me.

I have tried to download lcpdfr many times. It keeps saying that I havnt downloaded gta iv which i have 2 times now. I also watched the Youtube Video that was posted. I read the thread. Did all of that, but for some reason. It still is not working. I get a message at the last step saying Games for Windows Live Redistributable 3! I tried to download this about 5 months ago, and same message. I gave up for a while, hoping I could download it at a later date but still not working. Can someone help me please. Would love to play this game but not working for me.

First off, is it a legal copy of GTA IV? 

And, have you followed this list? 

Edited by ineseri

Illegal copy of GTAIV as i can see at second image

I also thought that, but in the first image it's detected. We'll see when the OP responds. I am inclined to agree with you though!

I also thought that, but in the first image it's detected. We'll see when the OP responds. I am inclined to agree with you though!

im glad

I'm so lost. I have already previously downloaded all of the Microsoft links. I went to the place it told me to on the YouTube Video that someone posted and I followed where he went and downloaded it so I don't know if it was a legitimate copy or not but that's how i found it in the first place.

I took a different route with it and went ahead with steam. But, ran into another obstacle. Not sure what that means but told me to post it.

Installation component 'CppScriptHook' error'd!

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Stuff.ExtractResourceToPath(String resourceName, String destName, Boolean pureres)

I took a different route with it and went ahead with steam. But, ran into another obstacle. Not sure what that means but told me to post it.

Installation component 'CppScriptHook' error'd!

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Stuff.ExtractResourceToPath(String resourceName, String destName, Boolean pureres)

You need to run the installer as an Administrator (right click the installer --> run as administrator)!