Sign in to follow this  
Ghilbert

Braveheart 2.4.2 Script Issues

Edit* Just realized I should have probably posted this in the LCPDFR support section. My bad.

I've been running the Braveheart policing script for a few days now and have gotten at least one crash error almost every day that I have ran the script. 

I have no clue what could possibly be causing it, I haven't exactly went through superb troubleshooting checks (uninstalling other scripts) but I figured someone would be able to assist me so I wouldn't have to look too deep into it just yet.

It's not an annoying occurrence, but it does happen quite often, which results in me using the default LCPDFR response calls.

Scripthook:

-----------------------------------------------------

"2013-07-24 02:40:14 - Error during Tick in script 'Policing.Policing':
                      System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
                         at Policing.Policing.activateEvent(Int32 incident)
                         at Policing.Policing.Attend(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
                         at GTA.KeyEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
                         at GTA.Script.ProcessEvents()
                         at GTA.Script.DoTick()
                         at GTA.ScriptThread.OnTick()
2013-07-24 02:40:14 - Error in Thread.Abort:
                      System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
                         at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
                         at System.Threading.Thread.Abort()
                         at GTA.NetThread.Abort()
2013-07-24 02:46:05 - Direct3D device lost!
2013-07-24 02:46:06 - SCRIPTS TERMINATED!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Other scripts used:
-LCPDFR 0.95 latest version
-Traffic Flow
-Automatic Plate reader (have just started using this, but braveheart's script has crashed numerous times before installing this)
-CryENB NexT (Have also just started using this, so I'm doubtful this has anything to do with it)

I can post computer specs as well but I'm sure that isn't the problem as well. 

Any help would be useful. 

Edited by Ghilbert

What are your PC specs? I think the script is running out of Ram. Try using >this it will also help make the game more stable by allowing it to use more than 2GBs of Ram. GTA 4 is ran in *32 bit mode. This restricts it to only use 2Gb of Ram.

Edited by craftiegamer

What are your PC specs? I think the script is running out of Ram. Try using >this it will also help make the game more stable by allowing it to use more than 2GBs of Ram. GTA 4 is ran in *32 bit mode. This restricts it to only use 2Gb of Ram.

GTX 660ti SC 3GB, FX 6100, 12 GB Kingston Hyper-X.

I'll try using that. Btw I had no clue GTA IV was ran in 32 bit mode... is this only the normal GTA that does this or does EFLC do this as well? Mind=blown. 

Edit* just realized that's probably the "int32" error and what it's coming from. 

Edited by Ghilbert

GTX 660ti SC 3GB, FX 6100, 12 GB Kingston Hyper-X.

I'll try using that. Btw I had no clue GTA IV was ran in 32 bit mode... is this only the normal GTA that does this or does EFLC do this as well? Mind=blown. 

Edit* just realized that's probably the "int32" error and what it's coming from. 

Yeah GTA 4 is only ran in 32 bit mode

Yeah GTA 4 is only ran in 32 bit mode

I just tried the Large Address Aware and it worked pretty good. (I followed the instructions correctly and set the executable as GTAIV.exe)

I got about 1 hour and 10 minutes worth of gameplay in and then the same error occured. 

Thanks for the help though!