Sign in to follow this  
GuardLaw

LCPDFR .95 R2 *Help*

LCPDFR .95 r2 isn't auto running. I just bought the following:

ASUS G Gaming Laptop "Republic of Gamers Edition"

and GTA4 from STEAM.

And your download only comes up as a "file" and not an auto run application..

I have Win 8 and there is no such problem found in your forums or on the net, from my searching.

-ZexxoR-

LCPDFR .95 r2 isn't auto running. I just bought the following:

ASUS G Gaming Laptop "Republic of Gamers Edition"

and GTA4 from STEAM.

And your download only comes up as a "file" and not an auto run application..

I have Win 8 and there is no such problem found in your forums or on the net, from my searching.

-ZexxoR-

You are a 100% sure you are downloading it from here (http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/download/84-lcpd-first-response/)? If so, it should appear as an .exe file. 

Yes, When I download it, it says cant confirm publisher, and then no matter what I select it says please select a program to open this file,

It saves as:

"095RC2R2"  as a file..

what program runs this file?

Yes, When I download it, it says cant confirm publisher, and then no matter what I select it says please select a program to open this file,

It saves as:

"095RC2R2"  as a file..

what program runs this file?

Well. The Microsoft operating system runs *.exe files. Have you been messing with some system settings? 

And also, try installing WinRar. (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)

Well. The Microsoft operating system runs *.exe files. Have you been messing with some system settings? 

And also, try installing WinRar. (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)

I have WinRAR, but it shows as a file, I don't know why I don't have a .exe extension on it.. Ill try to add one to it. Also is there a program that converts files? Not sure.. Ill try to change it,

***FIXXED*** -ZexxoR-

Okay, it's fixed, I now can be a cop, You have to change or add (.exe) to the name of the file.. It wasn't that way when it was installed.

I have WinRAR, but it shows as a file, I don't know why I don't have a .exe extension on it.. Ill try to add one to it. Also is there a program that converts files? Not sure.. Ill try to change it,

***FIXXED*** -ZexxoR-

Okay, it's fixed, I now can be a cop, You have to change or add (.exe) to the name of the file.. It wasn't that way when it was installed.

That is a weird error. But, It's probably a fault on your end I'm afraid. Good to hear it works anyway! :)