PaperNinja

Australian GTA IV players!

G'day mates,

Grand Theft Auto throughout all of the versions there's a lack of Australian based vehicles, Hence as a good old South Aussie I have noticed and want to start making this history... I will begin the construction of a mods soon, to supply Aussies with the satisfaction and experience of real based Police, Fire and Ambulance vehicles for the gaming pleasure...  I will be building vehicles for SES, CFS and so on in order to maximise the Aussie gaming experience... As well as vehicles I will be constructing Uniforms to allow you to fit the part with the new vehicles... construction will start around mid- August and I will be starting with SA Police vehicles, All vehicles and textures will be as reality based as possible and will Feature ELS.

If you want to be a part of this and you are Aussie answer the "are you Australian" Question on the application form and I will get back to you shortly to find out if you can join the team. Message me here on LCPDFR

I dont want to let you down bro, but ALOT of Australian emergency cars have already been made. You have the Holden's, the Falcons, the Aussie Scania fire trucks, and much more :)

But its your own choice if you want to make your own mods, and that IMO my good sir, is a cool thing. So good luck with the big project!

Check out GTAPoliceMods, there's a bunch of Australian cars there and there's also a massive thread about all things Australian. I'm currently waiting on the WAPOL fleet, which is coming out soon. 

Ok first mot just textures, second most GTA IV Australian Police cars are in accurate... I want to bring as real as possible vehicles and textures into GTA IV including The South Australian Country Fire Services and the Australian State Emergency services of which you can see I am part of in uniform profile Picture... and most of the current Aussie police cars are NSW based I want to bring in South Australia.

Edited by TheBaconator

I agree with more saponin and now with Victoria police

​This thread is 2 years old, please don't bump dead threads like this.  This initiative is likely no longer being worked on anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.