Phoenix Overlord

Error Installing LCPDFR

hey I'm installing from steam and doing everything correct but I keep getting an error when it tries to install and I don't know why. Please Help

Here is the error it keeps on saying:

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Are you actually serious, I have seen 5+ threads on this error and I have fixed 4+ of them. The Crime Statistics are offline for maintenance so when you install, do not link your account. 

Before you create a thread, please do some research on the error and look through the already posted threads to find a solution. :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

There is like 3 threds on this error

Are you actually serious, I have seen 5+ threads on this error and I have fixed 4+ of them. The Crime Statistics are offline for maintenance so when you install, do not link your account. 

Before you create a thread, please do some research on the error and look through the already posted threads to find a solution. :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

It doesn't work...

You all do realize the thread was started in July?