LawfulDev

How to resize in zmodeler??

I have recently started zmodeler and once again need help..... How do I resize a light because I downloaded the Predator 2 Grille Light and its basically the size of my car.

Let's think here. On the side of tools there are plenty of options. At first you have only a few options, Create, Display, Modify, Select, or  Surface. Hmm........ well, resizing something is pretty much modifying it right? Yea, so lets click on Modify. Oh wow! Look at all these options! Hmm... Move, Rotate, oh, whats this? Scale?! Hmm Scaling something is sizing it. Maybe, just maybe, I could resize something by scaling it! Sorry to be a bit of an ass, but seriously, if you're too lazy to simply google something, at least spend 2 to 3 seconds actually looking at the options you have.

Let's think here. On the side of tools there are plenty of options. At first you have only a few options, Create, Display, Modify, Select, or  Surface. Hmm........ well, resizing something is pretty much modifying it right? Yea, so lets click on Modify. Oh wow! Look at all these options! Hmm... Move, Rotate, oh, whats this? Scale?! Hmm Scaling something is sizing it. Maybe, just maybe, I could resize something by scaling it! Sorry to be a bit of an ass, but seriously, if you're too lazy to simply google something, at least spend 2 to 3 seconds actually looking at the options you have.

if I could press the up button twice.. I would

To the OP theres an entire section on this website for tutorials on zmodeler some of these tutorials address how to do this http://www.lcpdfr.com/page/tutorials/index.action some of them are actually by hlsavior here, be sure to read/watch all of them