matisolt

GTA IV does not work while starting :/

I've installed LSPD:FR mod correctly and everything seems to be OK. But When I am starting my GTA IV it gets crashed all the time. Idk if it's the patch version (I have 1.0.2.0 and I don't know how to update it , I was trying to but t didn't let me do that :/ ) What to do? Help me please.

You need to have version 1.0.7.0 installed.  You can download the patch here (http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-7-Title-Update-v-1-0-7-0-English-1-0-6-1-Russian-1-0-5-2-Japanese-).  Extract it to your desktop or GTA folder and then run UpdateTitle.msi (it will have a blue icon).

This may help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCi7q5CPy8s

Still does not work. While trying to update I've get that information:

''update instalation of the title does not succeed. Look at the register in localization:

C:ProgramDataMicrosoftGFWLiveInstallLogstitleupdate.log , to get more details''

(Translated from my language to english xd)

Yes , I have just one account in computer , and it's an administrator profile ;c

I will try to reinstall it firstly.

Click on your right mouse button and select 'Run as administrator'. This should do.

Edited by Smothy

I FREAKIN DID IT XDDDDDDD

Reinstalling helped! Firstly I uninstal my GTA IV , install once again , then I updated it to 1.0.7.0 , played it for minute to see if it's workin' , installed then mod and now it's workin! Xd

Thanks to you all for helping me , and please to lock my topic :)