Sign in to follow this  
theninja35

Best Car Pack(for mid-end computers)?

Hey guys. I'm looking to use a nice new car pack for some non-LCPD:FR gameplay, but can't really decide which is best. I need something with nice cars, but for mid-end computers. I've used Carry's, Jotov_24's, and uh...that's it. I added a few different cars to Carry's (yes you, Carrythxd :P) but it's wayyyy too high quality for my computer. I like Jotov's, but some cars aren't the best, and I changed them, but they are still a little "unrealistic". What I want, though, is something with really nice cars, but will work for a mid-end computer. Something with like street cars, older cars, vans, supercars, you know, like a realistic pack. If anyone knows something for a mid-end computer with realistic cars, please let me know. Thanks!

Edited by theninja35

I'm sorry ninja, but I can't really find a good car pack for mid-end pc's... I used Jotov_24's (2 of the 3 versions), and I thought it was pretty decent. Have you already tried this one? http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/city-cars-mod-pack-v14-f17907. :)

Edited by ScrimpyData

Ye, I guess I'll try that one, has decent cars, not too many BMW's and Audi's, and it's 220MB.

Thanks Scrimpy, I'll be sure to try it :)