Sign in to follow this  
Skillfulsnipes13

Can't see the Police computer in 1280x720

Please help!! Every time I pull somebody over, the police computer is all blown up (very large) and I can't see anything but the database and request options. When I try to click on these, nothing works and it doesn't respond. I've tried different resolutions, but nothing works other than 1920x1080. I use 1280x720 so I get better FPS because my pc isn't very good. I would greatly appreciate help on this

Can you be more specific and detailed?

Error Codes?

Debug Info?

______

I'm not a Professional modder but i have solved issues through experience but, the more information provided the better solution and more the issue can be narrowed down.

Thanks,

Scooby

Can you be more specific and detailed?

Error Codes?

Debug Info?

______

I'm not a Professional modder but i have solved issues through experience but, the more information provided the better solution and more the issue can be narrowed down.

Thanks,

Scooby

Okay sure! 

But there isn't any error. When it's in 1280x720 everything is very enlarged but when i change it; it goes back to normal. 

And i don't know how to get Debug info and error reports. Im not very skilled at those kinds of things, but i do know my way around mods

And the game doesn't freeze. Just the computer screen in the police car. I can press Esc. and go into my graphics to change to 1920x1080 (then it works) but i don't want to have to keep doing this.

Okay sure!

But there isn't any error. When it's in 1280x720 everything is very enlarged but when i change it; it goes back to normal.

And i don't know how to get Debug info and error reports. Im not very skilled at those kinds of things, but i do know my way around mods

And the game doesn't freeze. Just the computer screen in the police car. I can press Esc. and go into my graphics to change to 1920x1080 (then it works) but i don't want to have to keep doing this.

I think I know what the problem is ( I'm not positive) but I'm not sure how to fix it. This is my thought, the screen resolution isn't connected to the gta iv screen resolution. I don't know how to solve the issue. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I think I know what the problem is ( I'm not positive) but I'm not sure how to fix it. This is my thought, the screen resolution isn't connected to the gta iv screen resolution. I don't know how to solve the issue. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Im sorry for wasting your time. It turns out it was just a one time glitch -__- 

Im sorry for wasting your time. It turns out it was just a one time glitch -__-

Hey no biggey you figured it out that's all the matters. Have fun:)