Sign in to follow this  
docpalmer

MP Moding, am i missing something.

I see tons of clans on youtube running gta4 MP with policeing mods with like 8+ people in them but me and my brother cant seem to get a game to run for more then 10 or so mins, are games have matching directorys  but i think it something little i'm forgetting to do any suggestions? Both have alot of exp. with modding the game.

Mod we run,
lcpdfr 
braveheart's policeing mods
a couple non els cars, all matching
simple native trainer
and guns and peds that all match as well

MP games will crash no matter what you do. Make sure you do not spawn in random things. Keep mods on a min. Try to make sure your car models are the same. Crashes will happen in a modded enviroment. If one of you is still in game you should be able to spawn in. Don;t run both lcpdfr and bravehearts script. I mean go on duty but put yourself busy on either LCPDFR or the policing script so not so many things are spawning events.

Edited by Grant5306

True when a gta4 isn't crashing its at least thinking about it, but ill give the going busy a try. I really like the enviorment lcpdfr creates but i think braveheart's calls are more fun.

Edited by docpalmer

Gotta choose either or brother..... I usually do traffic. So the new plate reader script is awsome. Or use the bait car on the police helper. Yes to bad spawn in events cause game crashes.