Opulence

Skins/Textures?

I have a question(s) regarding textures/skins:

How do I install them?

Can I have multiple different textures for a car? 

If I can have multiple different textures can I make one primary or change one car in game (if so how do I change them ingame/as primary skins)

ALSO

Does anyone have of any unmarked CVPI or Impala that can fit in Noose? 

Anyone know of any marked CVPI/Tahoe/Taurus with this light bar: 

Well if you have the skin open up Spark IV and click on the .wtd file and click edit. So for example if i have a CVPI skin and the CVPI mod is in the police cruiser slot i would go police.wtd *click* and click edit and import the texture to the 1- 4 liveries. You can have up to 4 liveries and if you download the Area Livery Mod which is on this site you can set liveries and spawn them in different parts of Liberty City.

If you decide to have a different livery for each 4 slots then you have to go into vehicle.DAT and find the police and police 2 lines and add +livery at the end of the line. But before editing it backup your original file first! one wrong text and your game can be screwed which means a reinstall.... Which sucks.

Well if you have the skin open up Spark IV and click on the .wtd file and click edit. So for example if i have a CVPI skin and the CVPI mod is in the police cruiser slot i would go police.wtd *click* and click edit and import the texture to the 1- 4 liveries. You can have up to 4 liveries and if you download the Area Livery Mod which is on this site you can set liveries and spawn them in different parts of Liberty City.

If you decide to have a different livery for each 4 slots then you have to go into vehicle.DAT and find the police and police 2 lines and add +livery at the end of the line. But before editing it backup your original file first! one wrong text and your game can be screwed which means a reinstall.... Which sucks.

What if I want to have 2 different ones? A NYPD and NY State Police how do I make it so I can change the two back and forth in game? 

What if I want to have 2 different ones? A NYPD and NY State Police how do I make it so I can change the two back and forth in game? 

You need a trainer to change liveries in game. In the trainer.ini, find VehicleLivery=0, it should be set as 0 to enable liveries.

You need a trainer to change liveries in game. In the trainer.ini, find VehicleLivery=0, it should be set as 0 to enable liveries.

Where is this located? When I located this what do I do - When I go to set livery in the trainer and move pressing 6 - 4 I don't get anything new.