Sign in to follow this  
Opulence

ELS Help

I just got ELS v6.1 and I want to change my flash pattern but I don't know how - What are the keys to do so? 

Also when I activate my prim. lights my Wrn. lights go on as well - How do I make Wrn. lights a separate key and so they are yellow 

Any recommended packs/vehicles (police) (Suburban/Tahoe/CVPI Marked/Noose/Stockades ect...)

I just got ELS v6.1 and I want to change my flash pattern but I don't know how - What are the keys to do so? 

Also when I activate my prim. lights my Wrn. lights go on as well - How do I make Wrn. lights a separate key and so they are yellow 

Any recommended packs/vehicles (police) (Suburban/Tahoe/CVPI Marked/Noose/Stockades ect...)

You can edit the setting in the els.ini. all the key codes will be provided in that file. When your prim lights and wrn lights go on it could just be how the car is mapped. 

While in your vehicle use (ALT+M) to bring up the menu then use (U) to change the primary lights, (I) to change Secondary lights. Once you have your pattern use (ALT+M) to close the menu again.

Some cars have the Secondary lights come on with the Primary ones, however these are normally California based vehicles.

I'm pretty sure some other members could help you find a good pack.

You can edit the setting in the els.ini. all the key codes will be provided in that file. When your prim lights and wrn lights go on it could just be how the car is mapped. 

Oh ok its an unmarked Ford Taurus, if I go on to a marked CVPI will I be able to have only the warning lights go on? 

Oh ok its an unmarked Ford Taurus, if I go on to a marked CVPI will I be able to have only the warning lights go on? 

It depends on how it is mapped. Give it a try!

Edited by GTAIVCode3

It depends on the car you have.