Sign in to follow this  
Opulence

GTA IV Trainer

I'm attempting to mod GTA IV with LCPD:FR and I'm starting with a trainer but I'm having difficulties finding (the right) one and downloading it. When I try to download one of the trainers it doesn't let me open the file it downloaded? What am I missing to open it? 

Do you have all the needed things? Scripthook, Dsound, etc.

Did you install it properly?

Keys: F3 to open trainer. Num.8 and Num 2 to go up and down. Num 5 and Num. 6 to go left or right (next page)

If you will be using ELS, make sure you disable Keybindings! 

Keys: F3 to open trainer. Num.8 and Num 2 to go up and down. Num 5 and Num. 6 to go left or right (next page)

I don't have the trainer I need to know which one is the most recent and when I try installing one I found it wouldn't let me open it after it finished downloading. What do I need to help download it, I've heard of ASI and WinRAR. I'm not sure what those are for but will it help open the file after the download or is that for after?

***Just looked in my downloads folder I see it and it's a "RAR File". When I double click it asks what to open it with but none of them look right. 

Edited by Opulence

I don't have the trainer I need to know which one is the most recent and when I try installing one I found it wouldn't let me open it after it finished downloading. What do I need to help download it, I've heard of ASI and WinRAR. I'm not sure what those are for but will it help open the file after the download or is that for after?

***Just looked in my downloads folder I see it and it's a "RAR File". When I double click it asks what to open it with but none of them look right. 

The latest trainer is 6.5 http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/script-mods/2115

You will need WinRAR to open up the files for the trainer.

i have trend micro and it is killing me i need a safe none hacked trainer that i can use

trend micro:{is a virus protecter}

Edited by awesomeguy

Hello. Could you please tell me how to disable keybindings? I have no idea and i'm getting extremely frustrated over this

Hello. Could you please tell me how to disable keybindings? I have no idea and i'm getting extremely frustrated over this

Go into your main directory of GTA IV, then find the file called trainer.ini and open it with notepad. Press Ctrl + F and its should be up a search bar. Search in Keybindings and keep pressing find next until you see KeyBindingsDisabled=1. Change the 1 to 0 and save it and done!