The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Lights and sirens doesnt works with my ultimate backup partner

Hello everyone, I need help because I have a problem with my addon vehicles, when I spawn a partner with an addon vehicle in the ultimate backup it does not turn on the sirens or lights when I have them on, but if I generate it with another vehicle it works

5 minutes ago, Zenteno said:

Hola a todos, necesito ayuda porque tengo un problema con mis vehículos addon, cuando genero un compañero con un vehículo addon en el respaldo definitivo no enciende las sirenas ni las luces cuando las tengo encendidas, pero si lo genero con otro vehiculo funciona

Added to that, when I use my partner's add-on vehicle and turn on the sirens or lights, the traffic ignores me.

• Community Team
Posted (edited)

Make sure you've replaced all the necessary meta files for that addon vehicle. 

19 hours ago, Zenteno said:

Added to that, when I use my partner's add-on vehicle and turn on the sirens or lights, the traffic ignores me.

In vehicles.meta, make sure the vehicle class is VC_EMERGENCY, and make sure it has these flags: 

FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT, FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE. 

I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Edited by unitedOrange66

spacer.png

-- LSPD - Collin Gregory - Police Officer III --

On 29/4/2024 at 11:08, unitedOrange66 said:

Asegúrese de haber reemplazado todos los metaarchivos necesarios para ese vehículo adicional. 

En vehículos.meta , asegúrese de que la clase de vehículo sea VC_EMERGENCY y asegúrese de que tenga estas banderas: 

FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT, FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE. 

I0B5P1Y.png

Este tema se ha trasladado al foro correspondiente. Publique en la ubicación correcta en el futuro.

Thanks!!

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to Zenteno. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.