Sign in to follow this  
andrebombero

light bar and trainer

so im still new at this but im getting better because yall helped me.. what do I need so ELS looks better the lights are all blurry ... and on more thing when I added this new trainer ELS STOP WHY?? and what do I do

t hanks

so im still new at this but im getting better because yall helped me.. what do I need so ELS looks better the lights are all blurry ... and on more thing when I added this new trainer ELS STOP WHY?? and what do I do

t hanks

Disable the Trainer keys in the second options menu, then the lights will work. 

t hanks

you'll need to disable your keys in the trainer, or you must deactivate the trainer whilst patrolling. Y

our lights must be brighter I believe? you should download the Radiance mod: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3

haha sound dumb again second option menu is the main menu while its paused..

and do u have a good download for the ELS lights to look better or what do I do

I mean the lights to be clearer is looks like blobs of lights and don't look realist

haha sound dumb again second option menu is the main menu while its paused..

and do u have a good download for the ELS lights to look better or what do I do

ingame you press F3 or when its allready opened up once you press F4. then you go to options and press the left arrow key on your numpad. then scroll up a little bit and you should see. enable/disable keys.

and yeah download the Radiance mod: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3

also you might want to enable your deffinition. press ALT+P to enable deffinition

Edited by Tim98