The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Stop the ped keybinds aren't working PLEASE HELP

Go to solution Solved by Kate.Denson,

I go to load lspdfr and everything works normally except stop the ped, stop the ped loads but my keybinds aren't working and when I hit G it doesn't do anything, the only thing that works is when I hold E and this new weird format pops up and I don't know why, I installed arrest manager before but saw it did something to stop the ped so I deleted it and this happened and I have no idea how to fix it even after I reinstalled stop the ped and uninstalled arrest manager please someone help I wanna get this fixed

Could contain: screenshot, pc game, digital compositing, video game software, 3d modeling, adventure game, clothing, strategy video game, action-adventure game, graphics software, multimedia software, person, text, groundthis is what happens when I hold E on a civ

Edited by Smoke15
If anything else is needed to help get more information on the problem i'll be happy to enter a discord call and screenshare any necessary stuff in my gta V directory to assist

Sorry idk what that is or how to get it could you be more specific on how to get that? I have ADHD so I struggle understanding things while i'm stressed out 

• Solution

Remove:

Reinstall BasicParkingTickets

[4/1/2024 10:52:24 PM.040] LSPD First Response: [BPE] ERROR: Your key settings are invalid, check them. Reverting to standard (No modifier, general=Q, ticket=F5)
[4/1/2024 10:52:24 PM.040] LSPD First Response: -----------------------------------
[4/1/2024 10:52:24 PM.040] LSPD First Response: [BPE] ERROR: BasicParkingEnforcement.ini nonexistent or has corrupted values. Make sure it is there, up to date and check the assigned values!

So those are all I need to remove? and stop the ped should work how it use to again?

I removed those 4 and did those replacements you told me to do should I boot it up and see if it works?

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to Smoke15. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.