recently i have started a clan called the delaware law clan. we have been online for a while but we need to find ways to advertise. I heard it is against the rules to advertise for the clan on the forums and so i need help trying to find ideas for advertising. thanks!

You can make a clan post in this thread.  (you must follow the format exactly)

I also suggest you make videos and put them up on YouTube of your clan in action while patrolling, 

I would suggest creating banners for each member of your clan, and ask them to put it in their signature, so more people will read it.

recently i have started a clan called the delaware law clan. we have been online for a while but we need to find ways to advertise. I heard it is against the rules to advertise for the clan on the forums and so i need help trying to find ideas for advertising. thanks!

I find it funny that you want help / people to join your clan but yet you told members of this community to F off

see thread

hey nobody said you had to download my mods.... i dont read the comments cuz i didnt know people were leaving them....... seriously i literaly just got into making skins and i dont have any kind of software the only thing i can use is microsoft paint and because of that i cant cover the template but it dosnt matter i post these in case someone likes them and i dont care if they are good or not i just make them when im bored as a pass time... so fuck off..