visible25

Double Showcase Video

I love the car and the skin, since I myself also live in the state of Massachusetts, Do you live in Shrewsbury?

I love the car and the skin, since I myself also live in the state of Massachusetts, Do you live in Shrewsbury?

Thank you very much!! I tried to model it similar to the MSP, but I added the colored lightbar

Thanks for video. I've seen few small bugs there. That taxi driving away might been LCPD:FR or PH bug, I'll check that out, because I was making some functions to prevent that. With API it will never happen, but for now it's hard to prevent it.
There was one bug for sure when you spotted that two "fighting" guys. they should have beat a crap out of each other. You should report me such things. I think I've addressed it already, we'll see in new version. I'll be sending it to all testers today.

Thanks for video. I've seen few small bugs there. That taxi driving away might been LCPD:FR or PH bug, I'll check that out, because I was making some functions to prevent that. With API it will never happen, but for now it's hard to prevent it.

There was one bug for sure when you spotted that two "fighting" guys. they should have beat a crap out of each other. You should report me such things. I think I've addressed it already, we'll see in new version. I'll be sending it to all testers today.

I apologize for that, I'll be more keen on looking for stuff like that now.