Eric_Police_FL

How do I play MULTIPLAYER?

How can i play multiplyer online? do i have to download a program especially for GTA 4 police mods? and how do i add people to play multiplayer roles? is there a website or something i need to register on?

there is a post already made for multiplayer if you want to play someone. to play multiplayer all you need is a live subscription and Rockstar social club and you can add people but you have to have the same mods or your crash. 

Hey i have a problem with Multiplayer too, found how to connect to a Server, but Windows Live dont pop up, i think it dont start if i run GTA 4.

I reinstalled LCPD:FR mod, and startet GTA 4 as Administrator (sorry for my english)

Hey i have a problem with Multiplayer too, found how to connect to a Server, but Windows Live dont pop up, i think it dont start if i run GTA 4.

I reinstalled LCPD:FR mod, and startet GTA 4 as Administrator (sorry for my english)

You may have installed Xlive.dll instead of dsound.dll when installing some mods. Check to see, and if you still need help, please look through the GTA IV support request forum. If needed, please make a thread there instead of using this old one.

I'm closing this because it's long been dead and should no longer be posted in.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.