Sign in to follow this  
Lazerus

Question reguarding clothing additions.

Hey guys,

Ok so ive looked around to find this info on my own without any success. Iam trying to understand how to add new "skins" (clothing) for the police officer selections (which i think theres eather 5-7 selections) that FR gives. Is there away to add more to one selected group of facial setups or do you have to overide whats in the files and replace them with new ones?

What Id like to do is...

Have my main officer be able to have a undercover (jeans,vest,hat) setup, have a swat tactical set, his normal "day to day" police outfit (which is given through the FR mod), and finally an off duty set. Is this possible or no.

And finally, Iam not sure if i need a certain program other then spark iv to add to w/e file the clothing selections are in but if I do, what program? And what file contains the clothing selections in? Ive found the weapons and cars thus far, just not sure what the clothing one is labeled. Thanx in advance.

Cheers

Laz

Those aren't just clothing changes, they're actually different models. LCPDFR lets you switch to the following ped models (in no particular order):

• m_y_cop
  • m_y_cop_traffic
  • m_m_fatcop_01
  • m_y_strooper
  • m_m_fbi
  • ig_francis
  • m_m_armoured
  • m_y_clubfit
EFLC adds m_y_ciadlc01 and m_y_ciadlc02. Models are found in componentpeds.img. Edited by cp702

Those aren't just clothing changes, they're actually different models. LCPDFR lets you switch to the following ped models (in no particular order):

• m_y_cop
  • m_y_cop_traffic
  • m_m_fatcop_01
  • m_y_strooper
  • m_m_fbi
  • ig_francis
  • m_m_armoured
  • m_y_clubfit
EFLC adds m_y_ciadlc01 and m_y_ciadlc02. Models are found in componentpeds.img.

ahhh ok, ill take a peek at it now, thanx a bunch!

Cheers

Laz

Found the file and figured out how to edit it all, but man, modding this game is soo touchy. I replaced armoured with a new skin, and after that had nothing but issues. So luckly i always backup my files before editing, so replaced it and all is well again. Its like you can only add only a few cool things before the system goes nuts. Right now I only have FR, traffic flow, 2 police cars (traffic unit and a highway unit), 1 tahoe, and one unmarked, 3 civilian cars downloaded into the game, and seems to be fine, anything more then that then it gimps up.

Edited by Lazerus