Sign in to follow this  
Nick Ace

Zmod Issue/Extras not appearing

Hello, Everyone! I am working on a model and first when I attached the head/tail lights to the extras they appear to be collision. Then my inner lights (Inner Edge and Talon) Do not flash. I am wondering if the windscreens are obstructing but I am not sure if you could fix it even. So here is the pictures http://imgur.com/a/Vdcg1 (You may not beable to see the inner edge in the rear very well) But anyway anyone know how to fix it?

for the lights inside you must place them above the windowscreen in the heiarchy or else the window will block them.

i dont understand what your trying to say in the first part about attaching the headlights and tail lights

I had the same problem and still do, you have to some how attach the 2 emsivees together the Justice and the talon and the inter edge. But  I have no clue how to try google/youtube

Edited by Trooper John

I had the same problem and still do, you have to some how attach the 2 emsivees together the Justice and the talon and the inter edge. But  I have no clue how to try google/youtube

Ugh! Its simple and I already have. If you have multiple extras of the same name you get errors when exporting. Before posting on Zmodeler threads maybe you should learn how to use it first.

Your glass material is blocking the light emissive mesh from showing in game. Which means that you need to create a new material using a different transparent texture and make sure it is at the bottom of the material list. Then assign that material to your glass meshes. It also appears that your headlights may not be showing either.

By the way do you have two lcpdfr accounts?

Your glass material is blocking the light emissive mesh from showing in game. Which means that you need to create a new material using a different transparent texture and make sure it is at the bottom of the material list. Then assign that material to your glass meshes. It also appears that your headlights may not be showing either.

By the way do you have two lcpdfr accounts?

No why? I had them merged months ago

EDIT: In attemting to do so, nothing happend

Edited by Capt. Myers