Sign in to follow this  
puzzledplane

[REQ] Looking for help with developing a mod

Hello all,

I was sitting there the other day when it came to my attention that there was no sort of paper work mod designed for the realism of the game. So therefore I thought of maybe starting one. It would be best suited for multiplayer. This would allow you to fill out police reports in game or online as an officer or a dispatcher. The multiplayer version would use a MySQL database while the single player would use some sort of local database file (TBD).

Now for what I would be able to do:

I have a lot of experience with PHP; therefore, I would be able to create an online back end for the mod. Also, I do have some experience with .NET (including Visual Basic and C#), but have never created any form of mod.

If anyone is interested in helping or has any feedback, feel free to post within this thread.

Thanks,

Puzzledplane

Try out mdc.lcpdfr.com. It is a web interface that works like what you described.

Try out mdc.lcpdfr.com. It is a web interface that works like what you described.

I have used the MDC. I think it is great, but I was thinking of integrating a front end that can manipulate a web backend in-game.