hcbj12

Can't load some police cars

Hello everyone ive got this prop where when you come to the car slection screen after you choose your model well my prop is that my game won't load the police cars it load the first police car but none of the others please help me thank you

its lcpdfr v 95.rc2

Edited by hcbj1

Hello everyone ive got this prop where when you come to the car slection screen after you choose your model well my prop is that my game won't load the police cars it load the first police car but none of the others please help me thank you

its lcpdfr v 95.rc2

Could you follow these instructions and reply back with the results please? Thanks! Here they are:

After selecting the model you want, spawn the car that loads, as what it says above, it should be the first one. 

Once you have spawned it, get out of the car, and press the squiggly line right below your Esc key (~). 

It should bring up the terminal. Inside the terminal, type exactly this: spawn noose

Let me know if the car spawns after attempting those steps above. If it doesn't, then there must be something wrong with your car modding in Spark IV.

No it still den't work ive did excatly what you said but in v 91.0 the car moddels loaded all of them did its just this verson that they don't :(