Sign in to follow this  
mithorian

EVI's corrupted WTD

Hello Officers

I apologize if this is in the wrong section; I am new to this forum. 

Just wondering if anyone still has both the WFT and the WTD for this car below. It is EVI's 2012 F-150 National Park Service. The RAR download contains a WTD that is completely corrupted, hence leading to GTA IV fatal crashes. 

If anyone still has a copy of this model, mind sending a copy to me? Shoot me a PM and I'll reply with my email. Thanks! 

Link to the car: (corrupt download file)

Edited by mithorian

The file is not corrupted... I just tested it and it works fine. Please check your own setting first, and maybe contact EVI by pm to see if he has an answer for you.

Edited by Nutt

I downloaded this on all 4 computers I have to test. 2 PCs, 2 Macs - all reporting a "broken link" with a corrupted WTD. Forcing an extract and spawning it in-game caused a "Fatal error" and a crash-to-desktop.

[edit]: fixed a few typos

Edited by mithorian

This is what I'm getting:

(first says corrupt file, second is end of archive)

!   C:UsersHenryAppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporary Internet FilesContent.IE52TA2QBWGF-150_V1%2e0.rar: CRC failed in F-150_V1.0Vehiclepolpatriot.wtd. The file is corrupt

!   C:UsersHenryAppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporary Internet FilesContent.IE52TA2QBWGF-150_V1%2e0.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Try extracting the file directly to your desktop...

Should look something like this... C:UsersCMontanaDesktopF-150_V1%2e0 (CMontana would be Henry in your case).

Edited by Nutt

My guess is your first problem is using IE5, IE has lots of troubles downloading files, my guess is that it's not correctly downloading the full file, try using a download manager, or try a different browser.

Oh wow - it is my browser. I'm using Mozilla Firefox. I switched to Google Chrome - bam!

Faracus thanks for your suggestion. It fixes this issue ;)

Nutt I used your links - works like a charm - thanks man =P

And for the record: use Chrome for LCPDFR downloads  :thumbsup: