What siren are they using in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Ny7R9Vx0g

Also how could I get my siren tool to work I installed everything it said and followed every instruction it says but it still won't work, I also have the right script hook it says to have but still didn't work please help!

-Thanks for the help if replied.

Nevermind about the siren tool I got it to work, All I need to know is what siren he is using in that video!

Edited by Kevin Bui

What siren are they using in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Ny7R9Vx0g

Also how could I get my siren tool to work I installed everything it said and followed every instruction it says but it still won't work, I also have the right script hook it says to have but still didn't work please help!

-Thanks for the help if replied.

were did you put the file fixs at? the msvcr100.dll and msvcr100d.dill??

My GtaIV main folder.

ok and your using siren control tool correct? do you have both of them dsound and xliveless? if so u need one not both that can screw it up as well.

ok and your using siren control tool correct? do you have both of them dsound and xliveless? if so u need one not both that can screw it up as well.

yeah I just got it to work, Thanks though.

And do you know what siren he is using in the video? if not thanks for all the help!

yeah I just got it to work, Thanks though.

And do you know what siren he is using in the video? if not thanks for all the help!

i do not remember i did know what it was jeff is a friend of mine i will ask if someone doesnt already know.

i do not remember i did know what it was jeff is a friend of mine i will ask if someone doesnt already know.

Ok thank you very much I really love that siren But don't know what is it...

ok if no one replys to this i will have an answer for you. i will have to ask him tomorrow.

Ok Thanks anyways

Yeah that's not my siren, but if you don't find the original siren used in the video I could always change the scan to the phaser for you.

Oh my goodness that would be amazing! Thank you so much

Yeah that's not my siren, but if you don't find the original siren used in the video I could always change the scan to the phaser for you.

wow is very nice of yea! thank you for helping! +1 rep