Sign in to follow this  
Hilth0

Do these parts work for this motherboard?

ok im not stupid to computers but im not exatcly einstien so heres the specs

-CPU- AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-core Processor

-Motherboard- ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP LGA 1155 Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

-sound card- ASUS XINAR_DG 5.1 Channels PCI Interface Xonar DG Sound Card

-Graphics Card- GIGABYTE GV-R785OC-1GD Radeon HD 7850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

already know the ram works

No.  An AMD Processor will not work with an INTEL board, they are to different deals.  For this board you need an LGA 1155 socket processor, and it accepts i3,i5 and i7, processors, according to Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157302

You will want at least a fast (2.7GHz+) i5 for gaming, preferably an i7, but they are more expensive.  Everyone has their opinions, but i7's are probably the best gaming CPU on the market right now, at least for the Intel side of things.
Any of these will work with the board, but I would recommend the bottom one, (2.9GHz i5 Quad Core.)  It's more expensive but if you are looking to have a gaming computer, do at least this one.  http://www.geeks.com/products_sc.asp?cat=1265

You will need DDR3 Ram.  Otherwise this board has a PCI Express slot so the graphics will work.

Message me if I can be of more help and I will try.

Also on a side note, based on the newegg reviews, and the brand in general, I would advise you to get a different brand of motherboard.  E.G. MSI or Asus.

Edited by dj07