Sign in to follow this  
AirmanJ

Problems with Scripts

Hey so my game keeps crashing saying there is an error. Sometimes throughout the game it says that there is problems with a few scripts. Can you guys offer any help? thanks!

I have the first response, a few cars, and the newest braveheart beta. I think its the beta. I have removed the cars before and it still crashed so now I'm going to try the braveheart one; which sucks cause i really like that mod

So now i only have the lcpdfr script, and the braveheart script, and an Alaska state trooper car. Game says there is a problem with the script "policing.policing" then shuts down. Should I reinstall the script for....Braveheart i think?

Starting to get pissed off. I uninstalled all my mods and the game keeps crashing. No more script problems, but it still says there is an unrecoverable fault.

My game use to crash all the time. I started playing it under Multiplayer>LAN>Quick Match>Free Mode and it hasn't crashed since...give it a try!

The game crashed for me until I updated Braveheart's Policing Script - from 1.1 to 2.0 beta.

Also - keep track of pages of the mods you use; watch for the updates.

I had the same problem in the past as well. It didn't give me exactly the same error you have, but my game kept crashing in the middle of it. 

I was getting pissed off as well from the problem (it was about a year ago), and what I ended up doing is reinstalling the game, and that fixed it.