Sign in to follow this  
LtChuckSmiley

Door Animations

Ever since I replaced my pstockade with a dodge charger, it has been bothering me how the vehicle entrance animations are off (to enter the charger, my player opens the door as if it were a pstockade). Does anyone know how to change this?

Ever since I replaced my pstockade with a dodge charger, it has been bothering me how the vehicle entrance animations are off (to enter the charger, my player opens the door as if it were a pstockade). Does anyone know how to change this?

You have to edit the vehicle.ide line. For me I also placed a dodge charger on the pstockade line. I edited it to this:

pstockade, pstockade, car, FBI, FBI, VEH@STD, VEH@STD_RI3, 100, 999, 0.2345, 0.2345, 0.3, 2, 1.0 ,1, +livery

the 2 FBI lines in this line states your handling and animations line. edit this 2 and the vehicle type (VEH@STD)

Edited by ASTTrprDillon95

You have to edit the vehicle.ide line. For me I also placed a dodge charger on the pstockade line. I edited it to this:

pstockade, pstockade, car, FBI, FBI, VEH@STD, VEH@STD_RI3, 100, 999, 0.2345, 0.2345, 0.3, 2, 1.0 ,1, +livery

the 2 FBI lines in this line states your handling and animations line. edit this 2 and the vehicle type (VEH@STD)

The only downside of that is that if you are at all interested in the spotlight mod to the best of my knowledge, it will be non-compatible.

The only downside of that is that if you are at all interested in the spotlight mod to the best of my knowledge, it will be non-compatible.

You just need to change the coords on the spotlight ini file.

Thank you all for your replies.

What do you mean by "hovering computer"?

after doing a few traffic stops ill get a hovering computer above my squad car

after doing a few traffic stops ill get a hovering computer above my squad car

Yeah I do too. However it disappears after a while. I think it's because you replaced it in the pstockade slot.