Sign in to follow this  
chief glover

clan

Lcpdfr

*Facepalm* He means like NYPD/LAPD/LCPD and you might want to : Post in the correct forum (theres one specifically for this) and include more details...

*Facepalm* He means like NYPD/LAPD/LCPD and you might want to : Post in the correct forum (theres one specifically for this) and include more details...

Actually your wrong, hence why this thread hasn't already been closed. He's simply asking for help for creating a clan, if he posted anything of that sort in the dedicated "List of Clans" thread that Harper made, it would be hidden/deleted due to the fact he's not advertising a clan/it being off topic. In short I see nothing wrong with this thread since he's just simply asking for help to create a clan, in which when he's done he may post in the other thread as long as he follows the threads guidelines. Also you might want to watch how you word your sentence, this can easily be considered Back Seat Moderating when you state to a user to do a specific thing.

Side Note: I don't know why everyone decided to -1 the hell out of this guy, he's done nothing wrong, remember that your talking to a person on the other side of your post/rep and not just a robot....

Actually your wrong, hence why this thread hasn't already been closed. He's simply asking for help for creating a clan, if he posted anything of that sort in the dedicated "List of Clans" thread that Harper made, it would be hidden/deleted due to the fact he's not advertising a clan/it being off topic. In short I see nothing wrong with this thread since he's just simply asking for help to create a clan, in which when he's done he may post in the other thread as long as he follows the threads guidelines. Also you might want to watch how you word your sentence, this can easily be considered Back Seat Moderating when you state to a user to do a specific thing.

Side Note: I don't know why everyone decided to -1 the hell out of this guy, he's done nothing wrong, remember that your talking to a person on the other side of your post/rep and not just a robot....

I apologise...im a tit,but I never -1 him because I hate that button sorry if I came across like a dick XD

I apologise...im a tit,but I never -1 him because I hate that button sorry if I came across like a dick XD

Oh no I know you didn't -1 him, I can see who did, that side note was directed towards them. And it's no problem bud, I was just letting you know :turned:.