[API Request] Set Vehicle as pulled over

Deactivated Member

I hope this is the right forum to post it:

Currently it's not possible to set a vehicle as pulled over. The traffic stop still has to be initiated from a vehicle before you can interact with a parked vehicle.

Example of how it currently works:

You approach a parked car with a driver and want to interact with him using the traffic stop menu. This doesn't work. You either:

A: Have you pull him over, which makes him drive away a bit before parking again.

B: Use the function "Functions.StartPulloverOnParkedVehicle" which only works if you are inside a vehicle.

The StartPulloverOnParkedVehicle function would be great if it wouldn't require the player to be in a vehicle and within a certain distance of the ped

• Management Team

I can have a look at how feasible it is to implement that, a lot of the logic depends on the player being in a car and state is initialized based on that. Will let you know.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.