How would I create a timer that displays when a callout is accepted?

OJS

Hello everyone,

I am in the middle of redoing my callouts plugin. And some of the feedback I received suggested the addition of a timer similar to the one used in the default store robbery LSPDFR callouts. My question is, how exactly do you add that, is it something in Rage Plugin Hook's API or LSPDFR's API? Also, is there anything I should know about using this timer?

Thanks in advance,

- Johnny

• Management Team

Are you talking about just creating a timer programmatically? Then you can use Game.GameTime which returns a uint and only advances when the game is running. It is milliseconds based.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

5 hours ago, LMS said:

Are you talking about just creating a timer programmatically? Then you can use Game.GameTime which returns a uint and only advances when the game is running. It is milliseconds based.

I mean like this:

20200919140320_1.jpg

• Management Team

RAGE Native UI should have that option by default:

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.