Trying to figure out how to position a cellphone to look like recording

Fogest

Okay so I am trying to get a person that looks like they are holding a phone recording a video with it. Based on some things I have seen on these forums I managed to get what you see in the image below so far. Is there some way to figure out which vector3 values or rotator3 values to use? I tried using a trainer in the game to spawn in an object, and I can get values but those don't help as the person moves around so those positions can change. Is there some proper way to do this? I have included my code I have to do this below:

Object phone = new Object("prop_npc_phone", Vector3.Zero);
if (phone.Exists()) 
  phone.AttachTo(ped, ped.GetBoneIndex(PedBoneId.LeftHand), new Vector3(, -0.5619f, -0.5837f), new Rotator(-15f, -2.414763f, 3.98779f));

ped.Tasks.PlayAnimation("cellphone@", "cellphone_photo_idle", 1.3f, AnimationFlags.Loop | AnimationFlags.UpperBodyOnly | AnimationFlags.SecondaryTask);
ped.BlockPermanentEvents = true;

spacer.png

I ended up getting it. Per a suggestion on a Discord I made use of Menyoo's Object Spooner, which is now apart of Menyoo PC as a trainer. With  this trainer I was able to turn on the object spooner mode and spawn in the npc cellphone. I then could choose an option right in the trainer to "attach" the phone to another entity. I had added the ped to the database already in Menyoo's PC so I was able to attach the phone to the ped. I could then adjust the phone to be attached to the leftHand bone id just like I did in the code. From here I was able to update the xyz and rotator values right from the trainer and see the changes live. I was able to position the phone nicely in the hand. 

I then just put the values I figured out in the trainer, right into my codes vector3 and rotator values and poof the result of that is what you see in the image below. I would highly suggest anyone else working on a similar issue to use the object spooner. It allowed me to quickly figure out the values needed. 

spacer.png