Hello, I was just wondering is there a mod that turns off the mini map as you exit the vehicle for more immersion? The mini map when on foot takes away in my opinion but it's nice while using as a GPS in your vehicle during responses of course. If not maybe someone could make one. Thanks in advance for any replies.

I'm Ed Woodsman A.K.A. Irontail Designs and I skin cars for lspdfr. 

4 hours ago, Irontail Designs EWoodsman said:

Hello, I was just wondering is there a mod that turns off the mini map as you exit the vehicle for more immersion? The mini map when on foot takes away in my opinion but it's nice while using as a GPS in your vehicle during responses of course. If not maybe someone could make one. Thanks in advance for any replies.

I'm not sure if this script still works, but this can do kind of what you're wanting - https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/hide-minimap-shortcut

You just need to hit the shortcut key every time you get in and out of the vehicle.

12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg

I would use Enhanced Native Trainer. It has an option to make it so the hud only shows while in a vehicle.
It's what I use to hide the map when out of a vehicle.
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/enhanced-native-trainer-zemanez-and-others

Just your friendly neighborhood police jet 😄

Need more help? Check out our support Discord for more 1 on 1 help:

Disclaimer - The Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord are in no way affiliated with G17 Media.

Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord