jammygames

police texture glitch

image.thumb.png.bb0b2df1f3edab5ca624ebc58fcca132.pngevery time i have a modded police car in the game named police.yft it does this texture glitch where the skin is messed up. i have try changing the vehicle file in x64e but it hasn't worked. i have also verify the game file integrity. police2 and up work ok. any help will be welcome. the image shows the glitch in the file 

You have 2 options. Your crackn file is most likely corrupted, this could be due to faulty installation or modification. It could also be from your Vehicles.meta file. I dont know. DM me privately and I will look into your game files myself either through read me ONLY viewing session eg. from TeamViewer or Send me your mods update folder. It could be from a buggy model aswell but I can fix that. (Looking that you use british cars, I can send you my mods folder if you like, I have amazing vehicles, or I can send you certain vehicles.) Your second option is freezing the texture image provided by the specified author and add it existing to your model only if the car has a texture issue, not a game texture rendering error. (Typically from problematic carviations or carcorls.meta files).

Edited by Reddington
Removed unnecessary text. Please refrain from this.

(RB®)

On 1/23/2020 at 8:02 PM, jammygames said:

image.thumb.png.bb0b2df1f3edab5ca624ebc58fcca132.pngevery time i have a modded police car in the game named police.yft it does this texture glitch where the skin is messed up. i have try changing the vehicle file in x64e but it hasn't worked. i have also verify the game file integrity. police2 and up work ok. any help will be welcome. the image shows the glitch in the file 

Looks to me the livery doesn't go with the model.