Derek Kwas

Slow System or Insufficient Permission!

Hello, just today I installed LSPDFR and the required files to run it into a backup made for modding.  When loading LSPDFR through RagePlugin I get this error not to long into loading GTA5.  

**I have tried a new copy of GTA5,  adding whole file, and GTA5, and Ragepluginhook to antivirus, and I've tried running as administrator**

Just a kid having some fun playing some LSPDFR.

**PS.  If anyone knows any good info on game design with c++ and UE4 it would be greatly appreciated**

On 1/18/2020 at 5:23 PM, Derek Kwas said:

Hello, just today I installed LSPDFR and the required files to run it into a backup made for modding.  When loading LSPDFR through RagePlugin I get this error not to long into loading GTA5.  

**I have tried a new copy of GTA5,  adding whole file, and GTA5, and Ragepluginhook to antivirus, and I've tried running as administrator**

Hello,

Here are a couple of options:

1. Launch GTA 5 normally. Then when you get to the lights and sirens, tab out and launch RPH with Admin Perms.

2. Launch RPH and when the small window comes up, press the silver cog button. Then navigate to the Game Settings tab. Press the arrow next to Command Line Switches. Then scroll down till you see a bunch of options that say DirectX. Make sure DirectX 12 is selected.

Thanks! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

10 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

1. Launch GTA 5 normally. Then when you get to the lights and sirens, tab out and launch RPH with Admin Perms.

2. Launch RPH and when the small window comes up, press the silver cog button. Then navigate to the Game Settings tab. Press the arrow next to Command Line Switches. Then scroll down till you see a bunch of options that say DirectX. Make sure DirectX 12 is selected.

Thanks! 🙂

Hello, I have fixed the issue.  I moved the Rockstar Games folder with the games file to my other HDD and ran the installer and it put missing files back in and it worked!  Thanks for the reply though

**PS.  If anyone knows any good info on game design with c++ and UE4 it would be greatly appreciated**

11 hours ago, Derek Kwas said:

Hello, I have fixed the issue.  I moved the Rockstar Games folder with the games file to my other HDD and ran the installer and it put missing files back in and it worked!  Thanks for the reply though

No problem! Glad you got your issue solved! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:39 PM, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

Thanks! 🙂

Hello again, it seems the fix that I thought would work did in fact not.  What I am seeing on the DirectX 12 in the options is that it is not there.  I only have the DirectX 10, DirectX 10.1, and DirectX 11 options.

9 hours ago, Derek Kwas said:

Hello again, it seems the fix that I thought would work did in fact not.  What I am seeing on the DirectX 12 in the options is that it is not there.  I only have the DirectX 10, DirectX 10.1, and DirectX 11 options.

Then select DirectX 11.