VesperTolls

Can't Replace Police4

So, I've tried everything I can think of. I've followed instructions in the mods I've downloaded, dragged and dropped the ytds and yfts, but for some reason my Police4 slot stubbornly continues to spawn the vanilla GTA5 police van. I feel like I'm missing something. Vehicles from the same pack that go in the park ranger, sheriff, and police slots however work fine. Any help would be appreciated.

I assume you are trying to replace it in the "x64e".

Try instead going to "mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday(highest #)ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf" and replace the vehicles here.

Side note: "police4" is actually the unmarked cruiser (Vic). The police van is "policeb".

Edited by JrJet

Just your friendly neighborhood police jet 😄

Need more help? Check out our support Discord for more 1 on 1 help:

Disclaimer - The Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord are in no way affiliated with G17 Media.

Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord 

Done so. I typed all that when I was sleep deprived. I meant the unmarked cruiser. Not the van. Anyway, I figured out my issue. I mis-copied my files. I was replacing the vanilla GTA V cruiser with the unmarked cruiser. I spent two days pulling my hair out before I realized what I did. Apologies for wasting your time.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:25 AM, JrJet said:

I assume you are trying to replace it in the "x64e".

Try instead going to "mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday(highest #)ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf" and replace the vehicles here.

Side note: "police4" is actually the unmarked cruiser (Vic). The police van is "policeb".

policeb is the bike. policet is the van

3 hours ago, SandCastle0369 said:

policeb is the bike. policet is the van

You right 
Must have miss-typed 😄

Just your friendly neighborhood police jet 😄

Need more help? Check out our support Discord for more 1 on 1 help:

Disclaimer - The Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord are in no way affiliated with G17 Media.

Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord