WastedPenguin

Changing uniforms not working

Hello guys, 

I downloaded lspdfr a few days ago and i wanted to put french uniforms and french vehicles because... well i'm french. 

Anyway, everything works perfectly with vehicles, i can download and put any vehicle i want in the game. 

The issue is with uniforms. 

I have been replacing files and following instructions as i have been doing for vehicles, but it does not work. 

For example, i wanted to change cops uniforms. I downloaded an uniform i like, changed the filename to s_m_y_cop01 and put in the file the readme file told me to. 

None of all the uniforms i tried worked. I can't change uniforms of others cops, and i can't change it my menu. 

I installe EUP, EULO... 

I really don't see what the issue is, i did the same thing i have been doing with vehicles but it won't work. 

Am i missing something ? 

Don't know what kind of information you would need to help me, feel free to ask. 

Thank you guys, need you to have my great experience on lspdfr ❤️

Sorry wrong location for the topic. Please close this one

Edited by WastedPenguin

Hello,

For future reference, you can always report your own post to have a Moderator close it.

Thanks and have a great day! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.