1980 Ford Bronco Police Car

Although we only have the 80, It's better than nothing! I found a few pictures of some squad cars made out of the Bronco (Some are 90's Broncos however)

8013252835_f45e805787_b.jpg

I'm not sure of the year, however the lightbar could be made and if preferred, the livery could be a simple Sheriff livery.

9p6colR.jpg

I saw this beauty in a few of the early episodes of Cops, I'm sure I, and many other players would love to see this come to life.

15196183116_0ba0506c20_b.jpg

And although this last one is 90's, it IS CHP, making it lore accurate, another one many would enjoy in game to replace the boring 2016 Tahoes and Explorers

just gonna say, there are a few good vintage cruiser creators in the land of LCPDFR.com -cough- @Lundy -cough- @11john11 -cough- @Lozano71 -cough-, whom I'd suggest to make this in specific.     

Edited by Deputy Dandy

11 minutes ago, Lundy said:

The only model available is locked. As usual.

And don't you ever fucking call a CVPI boring. I'll fucking lynch you. I don't care if that shit's illegal. I'll fucking lynch your ass.

well that sucks

and i changed it, even though it happens

Edited by Deputy Dandy

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 7:05 PM, Deputy Dandy said:

well that sucks

and i changed it, even though it happens

On 10/5/2016 at 1:45 AM, Lozano71 said:

I can do it, but I need unlocked model. I plan to ask permission for Bronco, Suburban and Blazer and make emergency cars. But all it after release lore-friendly retro vehicle pack 1.1.0 which planned on this week.

Just got unlocked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked