Files posted by PrairieMods
-
Hello! I bring you my first vehicle pack, an ELS Los Santos Parish Sheriff Charger Pack. I've been living in Ascension for a long time now, so this feels like a dream come true. Inspired by the Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office fleet, this specific pack contains the following:
14chrglib- 2014 Charger with Liberty I lightbar
14chrgp1 - 2014 Charger with Legacy lightbar
18chrgp1 - 2018 Charger with Legacy lightbar
18chrgalpr - 2018 Charger with Legacy lightbar and ALPR's
ELS Features:
Cruise Lights
Takedowns
Alley Lights
Interior Light
Installation Guide
I highly recommend using a custom gameconfig, Resource Adjuster, Packfile Limit Adjuster, and HeapAdjuster.
Please do not re-upload or sell my work.
If I missed any credits please let me know! Tested on Build 3788 with mods.- 326 Downloads
- 4 Comments
Updated -
What originally started as a 3-car livery pack for myself has turned into a somewhat big pack, so I've decided to release it here for you all to enjoy! All liveries are 4K, and I have included reflective liveries too.
This pack was inspired by the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office in New York. There are custom license plates on all the liveries, however not all vehicle packs support this.
There are standard, Paleto Bay Substation, Sandy Shores Substation, and Supervisor liveries for the following vehicle bases:
1998-2011 CVPI (Underwood)
2013-2015 FPIU (GeorgieMoon)
2013-2019 FPIS (GeorgieMoon)
2016-2019 FPIU (GeorgieMoon)
2016-2019 FPIU (Kane104)
2020-2024 FPIU (GeorgieMoon)
2020 FPIU (Kane104)
2018-2020 Tahoe (GeorgieMoon)
2018-2023 Charger (GeorgieMoon)
2018 Charger (Matt)
2018-2020 Durango (GeorgieMoon)
2021-2024 Durango (GeorgieMoon)
2021 Tahoe (Raz3r)
2021 Tahoe (Raz3r with Massman's edits)
2022-2024 Tahoe (Raz3r)
2025 Tahoe (Raz3r)
2025 FPIU (Kane104)
I suggest using the following vehicle packs with these liveries:
JankModding's LSPD Pack
JankModding's Reflective BCSO Pack
TrentMU's Reflective LSPD Pack
JankModding's Grapeseed PD Pack
JankModding's Mini 2022 FPIU Pack
OfficerArk's 2025 Sheriff Pack
kurtstwin's 2019-2025 Tahoe Pack
kurtstwin's Sandy Shores CVPI Pack
GeneralLee's Harmony PD Pack
Installation Guide
1. In OpenIV, open the .ytd file of the vehicle you want to replace the livery on
2. Choose the livery you want, making sure it matches the name of the livery inside the .ytd file. Drag and drop it inside
3. Open the .yft file of the vehicle you replaced the livery on to ensure it worked
4. If the vehicle you are replacing the livery on has a reflective livery, make sure to install that as well (same process as normal liveries)
If those steps didn't work, please watch a YouTube tutorial.
Thanks for downloading!- 428 Downloads
- 18 Comments
Updated -
Senora Valley Regional Police Department liveries. My first upload on here. I've been making liveries for myself for a while now so I figured I'd start uploading some of them for you to enjoy!
Sergeant liveries have two options: The dark green color you see in the screenshots and transparent liveries so you can choose which color you'd like using a trainer.
Traffic liveries are ghosted and have the same options as Sergeant liveries.
Liveries are 4K and reflective liveries are also included.
Patrol Liveries
Sergeant Liveries
Traffic Liveries
These liveries go great with the following vehicle packs:
Sky's McKinney PD Pack
RangerZ's BCSO Pack
General Lee's Harmony PD Pack
JankModding's LSPD Pack
JankModding's Paleto Bay PD Tahoe Pack
RangerZ's Paleto Bay PD Pack
JankModding's 2022 FPIU RFR Pack
Also added Patrol, Sergeant, and Traffic liveries to Raz3r's 2021 Tahoe with Massman's edit- 408 Downloads
- 10 Comments
Updated