Can't start my own callout

Deactivated Member

So I've finished the callout, but when I try to start it in callout manager. It comes up in the red text saying that it cant load or start. But I think this is happening cause it's extracting all the main plugins below (I've highlighted my callout as well) Oh and I've tried replacing all the normal files with this. Didn't work, and I've also tried to delete everything besides my callout files and it still didn't work.

Screenshot (485)_LI.jpg

Well that's the thing, they're not to begin with. It just extracts the main things I use for coding. And when I put my callout in the plugins folder. It crashes LSPDFR when I go on duty. It's only a one time thing, first time playing with my mod. Comes up with the red text. Any other time I go on duty. It crashes, or crashes when I'm loading the game. The only way I can fix it is uninstalling GTA 5. But I've done that too many times to fix a callout problem. So I cant be fucked uninstalling it, and reinstalling it just to try and fix it