B.Doll

Installation of vehicles not working

I have properly installed vehicles and meta's into my game.  My only issue is, I have to install them under MPApartments rather than the patchday folder.  Whenever I load into LSPDFR it only uses the default GTA V police vehicles.  I do not have of the patchday folders showing in scripthook for some reason.  Can anyone shed some insight on how I can fix this?

That's my problem. I literally don't have any patchday files when I open scripthook. All I have is mpairraces and mpapartments.  How can I get the patchday's?

3 minutes ago, HazyTube said:

You always have to install vehicles in the latest patchday.

That's my problem. I literally don't have any patchday files when I open scripthook. All I have is mpairraces and mpapartments.  How can I get the patchday's?

How can you open scripthook? that's not even possible lol. But if you use a mods folder, just copy the patchdays into your mods folder from the original files.

1 minute ago, HazyTube said:

How can you open scripthook? that's not even possible lol. But if you use a mods folder, just copy the patchdays into your mods folder from the original files.

Sorry I meant to say OpenIV haha.  But thanks for the tip, I'll try that out.