giguere92

noob needing help

Posted (edited)

so i am a complete noob when it comes to mods so i followed the how to install the lspdfr mod guide and nothing happens when i load up gta 5 then alt tab out of it to load up rage , rage seems to load up then i go back into gta press f4 and nothing happens ,then done what the fAQ told me to do and still nothing happens ,  the only reason i bought this game is for this mod lol so its driving me nuts!!! 

Edited by giguere92

1 hour ago, giguere92 said:

so i am a complete noob when it comes to mods so i followed the how to install the lspdfr mod guide and nothing happens when i load up gta 5 then alt tab out of it to load up rage , rage seems to load up then i go back into gta press f4 and nothing happens ,then done what the fAQ told me to do and still nothing happens ,  the only reason i bought this game is for this mod lol so its driving me nuts!!! 

go to program files steam steamapps common Grand theft auto V. Scroll down till you see rageplugin hook symbol and run that 

Hey thanks for the reply I've run the exe file once I've loaded into story mode and nothing happens once I press the f4

In the gta loading screen does it say “loading story mode with rage plugin hook”. Or do you need to manually select single player 

1 hour ago, Boone4796 said:

In the gta loading screen does it say “loading story mode with rage plugin hook”. Or do you need to manually select single player 

No i click the rage plug in exe then it just stops loading after verifying system then does nothing I watched YouTube videos on install also did step by step still same thing 😞 lol

6 hours ago, Boone4796 said:

Solved thanks to the installation helper found in the FAQ , what a great app turns out I was missing files !! Thanks all