suffa

rage hook not hooking game

so i have recently bought a new computer that is finally able to run gta v and should be able to run lspdfr. however i say should because the rage hook plugin says slow system or insufficient permissions. right after this error pops up i get sent to the social club menu. as far as i know all my antivirus and firewalls are down and i am running it as an administrator. i have looked online everywhere and can not seem to find the error. all my files are named properly. ive tried the trouble shooter by aldo but to no avail ive been trying to get it to work for almost a week now and still cant get it too. any suggestions?

8 hours ago, suffa said:

so i have recently bought a new computer that is finally able to run gta v and should be able to run lspdfr. however i say should because the rage hook plugin says slow system or insufficient permissions. right after this error pops up i get sent to the social club menu. as far as i know all my antivirus and firewalls are down and i am running it as an administrator. i have looked online everywhere and can not seem to find the error. all my files are named properly. ive tried the trouble shooter by aldo but to no avail ive been trying to get it to work for almost a week now and still cant get it too. any suggestions?

I get this from time to time usually I will just restart my computer and it will fix itself. I also noticed that sometimes its because of an old scripthook file