Jump to content
Eidogg

Vehicles.meta file broken

Recommended Posts

Need help to figure out whats wrong with my vehicles.meta can anyone please help? Ran through the new xml check feature in openiv and it said "initdata does not match the tag" but i compared the same lines with the original vehicles.meta and couldn't find any difference. Please help.

 

meta file is included as a txt

vehicles.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Eidogg said:

Need help to figure out whats wrong with my vehicles.meta can anyone please help? Ran through the new xml check feature in openiv and it said "initdata does not match the tag" but i compared the same lines with the original vehicles.meta and couldn't find any difference. Please help.

 

meta file is included as a txt

vehicles.txt

 

It'd help to know the last thing you edited in the meta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

It'd help to know the last thing you edited in the meta.

I tried adding in a few cars as addons, was foolish and didnt make a backup first. the cars are police5-9. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eidogg said:

I tried adding in a few cars as addons, was foolish and didnt make a backup first. the cars are police5-9. 

 

For "police9", you have two starting <Item> tags.  See here:

 

47012450b3c36ba27c9f82d2aff9d331.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

For "police9", you have two starting <Item> tags.  See here:

 

47012450b3c36ba27c9f82d2aff9d331.png

Thank you so much 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×