SENATOR

NO JOY NO JOY NO JOY

I can not believe I screwed up big time by formatting my machine which included my backups. it has taken me nearly two years to start GTA V as I refused even though the hype was full throttle, to start it until I finished GTA 4, now that I have installed it the old rage plugin 0.63 is no longer supported and I can not revert the game to get to play. Unfortunately I have no gun to play Russian roulette with my brain as that's how low I have sunk right now. obviously RAGE have no intention of releasing the update for Christmas so it looks like I am gonna be really pissed to meet the new year. anyone got any ideas I could try that actually works?

42 minutes ago, SENATOR said:

I can not believe I screwed up big time by formatting my machine which included my backups. it has taken me nearly two years to start GTA V as I refused even though the hype was full throttle, to start it until I finished GTA 4, now that I have installed it the old rage plugin 0.63 is no longer supported and I can not revert the game to get to play. Unfortunately I have no gun to play Russian roulette with my brain as that's how low I have sunk right now. obviously RAGE have no intention of releasing the update for Christmas so it looks like I am gonna be really pissed to meet the new year. anyone got any ideas I could try that actually works?

I realize how frustrating it is when you overwrite something important, or forget a backup, or whatever it may be.  That said, however, I think you need to take a day or two away from GTA to calm down, as you're obviously upset/angry.

Regarding  "Obviously Rage have no intention of releasing the update for Christmas."  - What are you referring to?  Rage 0.64 is the latest version and is released on the Rage website - http://ragepluginhook.net/

I'm going to go ahead and close this topic.  Once you've calmed down a bit, if you need help with Rage or LSPDFR, create a new thread asking for help, and be descriptive as to what the issue is.  However, it sounds like you weren't aware of the newest Rage version.