goldieczr

Crash + Current version not supported

Just installed GTA 5 LSPDFR with 4 other things (lspdfr+, assorted callouts, traffic policer, arrest manager). Started the game, loading to some point, it crashes and I get to the rockstar thing window where I can choose to start in safe mode, start normal or cancel. Opened RAGE plugin hook and it says that the supported game version is 1365 and I have the version 1604. Plus, the settings aren't saving in the RAGE plugin hook. I check 'load all plugins on startup', press 'save and close', if I open it again it's checked 'don't load any plugins at startup'.  Steam isn't updating the game and I can play singleplayer and online just fine..

10 hours ago, goldieczr said:

Just installed GTA 5 LSPDFR with 4 other things (lspdfr+, assorted callouts, traffic policer, arrest manager). Started the game, loading to some point, it crashes and I get to the rockstar thing window where I can choose to start in safe mode, start normal or cancel. Opened RAGE plugin hook and it says that the supported game version is 1365 and I have the version 1604. Plus, the settings aren't saving in the RAGE plugin hook. I check 'load all plugins on startup', press 'save and close', if I open it again it's checked 'don't load any plugins at startup'.  Steam isn't updating the game and I can play singleplayer and online just fine..

Couldn't edit so I'm replying. (if a mod can edit my post and delete this it would be nice)

EDIT: Got the game to work, it was from another asi mod, still lspdfr not working, RAGE plugin hook giving the same error. Ran an integrity check, all good. (ref: https://imgur.com/jP5tbJj)