Connor B.

ELS Glitch is back!

So I have found that some of my vehicles are fine but my PD vehicles when going to code 3, all headlights and break lights are turning off again. Does anyone have a clear idea why this issue is occurring? A fix would be much appreciated!

Connor 

Before the update this happened to me, I went to open iv uninstalled and reinstalled the asi loader and restarted computer and then it worked, you have to restart the computer though. I can't get scripthook v to work without crashing the game though so ELS is a no go at this point. I cannot load gta with mods folder or asis apparently cause I just loaded vanilla game through RAGE no issues. I will have to finish the game update at some point later though as I do not have the full MPChristmas2018 dlc since it got corrupted so once I update that properly maybe it will work but lot of people have my issue. 

1 hour ago, Unknown Soldier said:

Before the update this happened to me, I went to open iv uninstalled and reinstalled the asi loader and restarted computer and then it worked, you have to restart the computer though. I can't get scripthook v to work without crashing the game though so ELS is a no go at this point. I cannot load gta with mods folder or asis apparently cause I just loaded vanilla game through RAGE no issues. I will have to finish the game update at some point later though as I do not have the full MPChristmas2018 dlc since it got corrupted so once I update that properly maybe it will work but lot of people have my issue. 

I’ve done that and it’s still occurring. Looks like I’ll just stick in the county forever. 😕

I just got my game updated trying it out now still so far haven't been able to play with mods or scripthook ASIs or scripts so ELS is not even a thought for now lol are you on the new update? ELS could be affected it sounds like a ton of stuff got broken due to this update.......

I just delete my old mods folder and placed a new one. I’ll just have my cars and els and see what’s happens. 

Now I'm getting out of game memory. 

Yeah im only able to play lspdfr with vanilla game no mods no scripts im waiting till I find a solution it sounds like a lot of people have issues with mods still being broke due to this update. LSPDFR works fine with the base vanilla game so playing that and online for the time being haha