Officer Revez

LSPDFR Crashing on startup (RPH 0.63)

I have a problem with LSPDFR. 

I start GTA 5 and load into singleplayer. Then i load RPH (RPH doesn't work properly for some reason when i use it to launch GTA 5), but as soon as i load the lspdfr plugin, my game freezes for a few seconds and then crashes.

I have a modded game with weapon models, VisualV, ELS, Realistic Driving, and some other mods i can't remember…

I also have scripthook, scripthook.net, and advanced hook. 

I can't figure out what's causing the crash since i don't have any callouts installed. I have tried reinstalling lspdfr but that doesn't seem to work either…

I have uploaded some pictures of my GTA 5 directory, i hope that'll help.

Skærmbillede (2).png

Skærmbillede (3).png

Skærmbillede (4).png

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:28 PM, Officer Revez said:

I have a problem with LSPDFR. 

I start GTA 5 and load into singleplayer. Then i load RPH (RPH doesn't work properly for some reason when i use it to launch GTA 5), but as soon as i load the lspdfr plugin, my game freezes for a few seconds and then crashes.

I have a modded game with weapon models, VisualV, ELS, Realistic Driving, and some other mods i can't remember…

I also have scripthook, scripthook.net, and advanced hook. 

I can't figure out what's causing the crash since i don't have any callouts installed. I have tried reinstalling lspdfr but that doesn't seem to work either…

I have uploaded some pictures of my GTA 5 directory, i hope that'll help.

Skærmbillede (2).png

Skærmbillede (3).png

Skærmbillede (4).png

**UPDATE**

I figured out what causes the crashing. Apparently, LSPDFR crashes with ASI Loader. 

How do i fix that problem?